And so today is a public holiday where i decided days ago to designate it as my maria-ing day.The room is in a mess, not to mention the house. I need to retidy my 'environment'.
I changed the bed-sheets, threw away many letters, bills, papers (worksheets and stuffs) that have been lying around the table, find spaces for my Cambodia purchases, do my laundry for my newly purcharsed clothes which i bought MONTHs ago. Vacuum the whole messy house - 'lesser roads' to vacuum now as alot of 'buildings' (sisters' purchases) are being constructed (piled up) everywhere, i just waiting for an earthquake to happen for my sisters to realise how much stuffs they bought'.
Again... i'm tired after mopping my room and doing all the stuffs above, no takers to continue to mop the 'roads' outside. Irritating sisters refused to do. In my quick anger, I just told them off. 'NEXT TIME, U MADE SURE U HAVE A BROOM OUTSIDE AND FLY INTO THE HOUSE'
OK... I realised i am under the influence of Harry Potter once again. Managed to borrow one from Ah Wen. I'm waiting for the paperback version to come out so that i can have a nice display on my bookshelf on all my harry potter's collection. Her book is still lying on my bed. I have yet to find the time to read....the magic is generating...
No comments:
Post a Comment