Sunday, August 19, 2007

How evil are you?

Getting irritated at trying to come out with a lesson plan using a computer program which i supposed to have 'master' after the trainers come and train you in school. But hello, you are talking to a computer idiot here!
Maybe I'm not so idiot now since i do know how to blog... at least.
(ok, being a computer idiot is no really an issue here, the main issue is.. i have common test to set, works to mark and submit to the FT, not to mention the lesson plans i have yet to do)

One week closer to my Sept 'holiday'. the meaning of holiday has changed, it no longer refers to me doing nothing pertaining to work but rather it refers to that one week whereby i dont have to face 40 crazy kids in a class... hopefully.

You Are 22% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.


I redid this test thrice. The first test result was a Ms goody good - and I was pretty sad with the result. I dont want to be Ms goody good. You paid a price at times unknown to you. You tend to hurt yourself more. Redo! Second test - still Ms goody good (you mean it's so hard to be an evil?) RE-re do! third test - i really scrutinise all the criteria to be evils..I managed to tick a few more by letting my imagination runs wild especially when my students enter the picture. And yes!!! finally... i'm not so goody good anymore. I LIKE IT!!!!


There's rarely have any test results i wanted so badly to do it thrice.

No comments: