Friday, August 10, 2007

first hindi movie @ cinema

Chak De (Go India)... my first hindi movie @ cinema. I think you can say that there are less then 10 non-indians watching the show in the cinema today. A rather nationalistic show, i thought. There were actually people clapping in the cinema when goals were scored in the movie! well... groups of people clapping actually. and the best part... Ah Wen also clapped along with them! I never see anything like that in my movie experiences here. I mean... it's not a real live game, rite?
A good movie to showcase sportmanship. the funny part is when the women team bashed up some guys @ Mac. not violent but a display of team spirit. Shah Rukh Khan is still very charismatic. I can somehow hear Mr R's comment again..."more indian moms will be having heartaches"... HA!
school is starting.. in another 2 days....it will be a busy 3 weeks till i see my sept holiday... can you hold back time for me?.PLEASE.

2 comments:

saizou said...

i love that part too!! haha... an army of devils!

orhz said...

haha... if only they can come and bashed up our students.. 'evil thoughts... again'