Baby sister moved to hall today. Shall miss her. Miss irritating her. but at least... i will have some peace. She never fail to start talking upon stepping into the room when i just want to have some quiet moments. I guess the people who shall missed her most will be my parents.
Was accompanying her to shop around for some of her hall items that day and I realised it has been more then a year since i moved out from NTU hall before my teaching practicuum. I miss those days when I stay in hall away fr family for a while. hiaz..and i also miss university days... somehow i didn't have the luxury to stay in the hall then due to the many commitments i was having. Was too introvert, too busy... to have a 'uni life'. the years lost will never be found again. must learn to treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment