Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07

Yesterday, i really feel like having a good cry after a tiring week. I was feeling rotten. I fall sick and had to cancel a birthday celebration planned by my gal pal of 14 years. I just dont have the energy to go out and celebrate. I slept a total of 11 hours till this morning.

This week has been crazy despite a four day school week. teaching my classess need alot of energy is already an understatement. The highlight should be wednesday afternoon whereby an elderly center manager end off her session with my co-form class (3N1) and my buffalo(3N2) angrily. She couldn't conduct her session and she just end off telling both classes "I also dont want to see you all in my center if this is the atitude and behaviour". The crazy thing was I was the only teacher facing the two classes for 45 minutes or so before SG came after his infocus to help me control the classess which we tried to our best. The students give us only 2 minutes of silent before someone will talk and the whole session was very disrupting. SG was sick that day and had intention not to come when I recieved his email a day earlier asking me to conduct IPW during assembly lessons for the class and I was only too thankful to see him in school that day(SG is my form, while I'm his co-form). After this dramatic session, I had to rush off for my art club which end at 6pm.

Thursday afternnon.. i had to do sharing at cluster level. this was very manageable since my nice HOD prepared the powerpoint slides and all i need to do is to present. I was so busy that I did not have the time to see the slides till 1 hour before the presentation and this was done while I was eating my lunch. I dont even have the energy to go through the slides after school.

Yesterday..one of my classes went crazy. I saw them after their recess and apparently one boy was scratched by his classmate during recess and refused to come into the class. The classmate reacted because he threw the newspaper and accidentally hit her. He threw the newspaper because apparently, another boy spitted on his table and he used the newspaper to wipe off and in an anger, threw the newspaper after wiping... and I... the unlucky teacher who have to conduct lesson at that time in the class. It was very tiring, settling the class down, bringing the boy down to office. amidst my flu. I tried to catch up with whatever rest i can before the interdept trail in which i had to allocate students councillors and tabulate scores starts .. blah blah... Was very pissed with one teacher who did not even inform her class on the grouping and the poor councillors were so lost. If every teacher plays their part well, the whole trail will be able to run without hipcups. thanks goddness for kenny, who gladly took over in the second half so that i can go home and rest.

By then, i was already too sick... i rested at home for 2 hours and just couldn't find the strength to go out anymore. I slept.
As I wake up this morning with sms-es coming in wishing me a great day ahead.. I simply feel so down that i have to spend this special day battling flu buggies. so this is how my 07/07/07 will be. where is my fairy god mother when i need her?

One of my birthday wishes this year - to be less responsible in school.

No comments: