'Cambodia air plane flying off from Siem Reap killed 22 on board due to bad weather while flying to Sihanoukville, a beach resort' got my attention this week. First heard the new on tuesday from my student. Then was alerted from my dad to watch the news telling me how lucky I was and to think I was telling him about my nice flight on the propeller plane which flew me and the gang fr Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.I did have a good flight experience on the propeller plane though it look suspicious initially for someone who have yet to summon enough courage to fly budget airline. ha. I wasn't expecting to fly on a propeller plane till we walked towards the plane, k. Since it was a propeller plane, it didn't fly high up in the sky but just above some light floating clouds suspending in the mid air. I waste no time taking out my camera and snapped all the great photo of the country's geographical features. Great teaching materials!!! oh oh.. that could be a tributary, or is that a distributary... will I get to see a delta? was that an ox bow lake initially? Is that Mekong river??
I managed to snap the pictures and ate my small meal on my short 45 minutes ride. Didn't have the time to fear about being on a propeller plane. Glad we were safe though I do feel for the casualities who were mainly tourists. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment