
Modified from the above book in Orhz's version
Would you consider yourself stressed?
No. I'm not stressed. (That's really what i told people anyway...even when i'm stressed).
I'm busy. Plenty of people are busy. I have an important job of moulding the future and I'm trying to enjoy and find humour out of everything i'm doing in school.
OK. So sometimes I do feel a bit tense. But I'm a teacher in a neighbourhood school, for God's sake. What do you expect?
That's what got me interested into reading Sophie Kinsella's books. I can imagine myself talking with the characters. The above book was my first Kinsella's book and I have since "scan through" most of her other books which include the more well known - Shopaholic series.
Somehow, I can relate most to this above book. I would always tell my friends my plan to run away when work get too ridiculous and i reached my max (esp during my polyclinic days whereby I go to work with my backpack instead of those dainty lady bags). I have improved since. really. So I was astounded when the character in the "undomestic goddess" run away from her job as a lawyer and end up as a domesticated helper. Obviously, she knows nuts about washing clothes, baking, cleaning and stuffs.
So... hmmm.. if one day, I were to run awayfrom teaching... what jobs would I end up with that I know nut about? a cosmetic salesgal? a construction worker? a bus driver???
some ramblings while I take my break from marking.
2 comments:
haha... cannot be bus driver... later kenna whack by teenagers. hahaha
ya.. didn't think of that. wahaha
a cosmetic salesgal is better.. i shall intro all bimbos students the wrong colours. :D
Post a Comment