Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bust-ing!!!

I am always intrigued with the bust of Mozart and Beethovan.. they just look so mad with their hairdos. I do love to have a bust to call my own and pretend that I'm a well known person.

Was beaming with joy when my teacher decided to teach us how to do our own bust back in NIE. It's not an easy job. really.

After construction, I decided to let my bust wear spectacles.. to bear more resemble of myself.


With the tin sheet, i thou i do resemble the statue of liberty. haha

Making a cast. It's no job. Harder then 'dismanting' a durain. The invisible 'saw' trying to do the job.
Arghhh... my mould decided to dismantle itself. Chin obviously too heavy.. :D


pardon the poor lighting that enhance the nose that I have accidentally enlarged. Nah.. My bust... still need some work with sandpaper which I never get to do till todate.


I remembered cleaning up the mess in the art studio. Those days.... days without red pen, buffaloes and monkeys.

No comments: