Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's over!!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
the sec 2 SAM learning expedition is FINALLY over!!
SAM survived!
and I survived!

it's really no joke planning for this fieldtrip. Had to do co-ordination work for the classes (CCA, soccer match, higher mother tongue and all those nosenses), find teachers to accompany kids, print consent forms (for 8 classes!!!), design and print pre fieldtrip evaluation forms (for 8 classes!!!), design powerpoint lesson plans for museum ettiquette, re-edit worksheets and print them (for 8 classes!!!), book buses and hoping hard each day that they remembered to come, do last minutes swops for the teachers, for the kids. Entertain to SAM's complaints, do last minute changes in the activities after being informed that a minister would be at SAM the same time as my kids just 4 hours before departure!!!!

All these in the midst of my normal teaching loads and my two big fat buffaloes... it's no wonder that I dreamt of the expedition, had poor sleep and clocked in 12 hours in school daily for the week that just passed. Even my dad sensed something was amiss when he asked me why I don't talked nowadays suspecting that I was depressed.. wahahah... so today, I made an effort to play the role of my parent's daughter by accompanying them for breakie and doing grocery shopping at the new Gaint megamart in Tampines.

It's over!!! Finally Over!!! SAM learning expedition is finally Over!!!

No comments: