"I like animal. I drew a lion because Singapore's animal is the lion. My favorite animal is Panda. I didn't drew a Panda because I don't know how to draw it. I choose green to be the background because the lion is in the jungle. I learn to draw a lion when I was watching 'art attack'. He also taught me how to draw an elephant. I always think that I could touch and see a real panda in front of my eyes..." Hakim
My kid's explanation on his concept and design of a logo for a home and decor company. It's so out of the point but there's some endearing statements that touches me.. of a student who wants to draw a panda but dont know how to draw...ahhhh.... and he is such a nice, earnest boy. One of my angels in my sec 2 noisy crazy technical class.
students..... they can be so dear and childlike in their own special ways.
the hardworking me back in school marking my kids' works that piling high.
No comments:
Post a Comment