What's of Chinese New year without flowers..I love fresh flowers during CNY. Have been going to this market in Bedok to buy for the past 5-6 years after work? It has become part of my routine for CNY.
Here's some of my creations for this year....
my first attempt arranging orchids... I never really know how to arrange them since they are epiphytes.
I always like chrysanthemums... so oriental... though my sisters always complained that it look like some offerings for those who pass on...the smell.. i like the smell these flowers exude, reminds me that spring is here again... as if there's any spring in Singapore.
Saving the best for the last.. my fav this new year. I like the colour combination.. I like the red flowers (I dont know what they are called) and the white chrysanthemums that look like pong pong....I like forget-me-nots...and it's arranged by me..
Hereby wishing all of you a happy prosper new year ahead... May all your wishes come true. Stay happy and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment