Friday, January 19, 2007

feeling weird to be on MC

Was on MC today after seeing my doctor yesterday. He actually laughed at my trying attempts with whatever voice i had left in describing my symptoms to him. Damn!!

One thing I gain from attending school in my pathetic state yesterday was to find out which were the classes that had a heart and those without a heart, who were the students who knew how to sayang a sickly teacher and those who took advantage. Felt like I accomplished 100 laps of swim at the end of my 10 lessons when the bell rang. Throat was hurting madly.

Sounded robotic today.Slept thrice today.Drank lotsa herbal drink that my mom brewed for me. Managed to add music on my blog. Great!!... but why am I still feeling weird to be on MC and gulity for not doing any constructive work for my students? Am i a workaholic or a schoolaholic?!?

No comments: