Friday, December 22, 2006

shock...

Went back to sch today. Was lunching with 2 other teachers when they told me that P is very keen to put me in Discipline com as i have a good height. What is more shocking apparently is that he told them a few times already. I'm like... "W-H-A-T??" "what is the relationship between height and discipline?" ... I deemed myself as someone who is still trying her best in her classroom mgt... and u want me to be in discipline just becos of my height??? faint

Went to HSA tonight to donate blood since sis is donating. According to her, the blood bank is lacking in our blood group and hence she jio me along. I'm not new to blood donating since I donated once during my undergrad days. Was shocked once again today when I was told that I cant donate blood as I have low iron count. According to the Dr, it's not too low but low enough to be advised that I'm not suitable to donate blood for the next one month (some 2/52 and mine is 4/52).. well...strange really.....

No comments: