Friday, December 29, 2006

2006- another memorable year

2006 is coming to an end and I cant bear to part with it... truly...

It has been a good and fulfilling year whereby
1) I completed NIE and become a teacher...
2) I honoured my promise and flew to visit my friends in Brisbane.
3) I honoured my promise and went on an overseas trip with my gal pal of 14 years.
4) I took up Salsa, spin my way round and get to know a group of lovable siao on people.
5) I saw my girl pals happily married, happily decorating their house....
6) I really went on to take an art class to hone my skills
7) my family is still functioning well... everybody is healthy enough to continue pissing each other off..
8) I have no hatred or unresloved issues with anyone...

admist all my frustaions, my unhappiness at times, I am still healthy and surviving!!!

2006- i actually put my life at risk unnecessary and had a trail of screaming of a lifetime TWICE. In Brisbane's movie world, i took this and alot of others.....

In Bangkok, due to peer pressure, i went on Viking that really went abit too high up...

2006- my best christmas present... haha... really.. i love it.. it's sitting on my work desk now.i hope 2007 will be a good year to you, me, my loved ones.. :)

No comments: