first blog on humchimbenz.. feeling lost as i'm not an IT savvy person. Decided to migrate to this blogspot today as I want to experience something more, something new. Will build up from here soon.
Am I proud to be the first to leave a note here!? I love reading blogs though I have not started doing mine, yet. Hopefully I can find time to get going. Bet we will have more chance to bump to each other again. Either here or out there.
Yoz... actually, guilty to say, nvr had the time to read up on ur old blog. :p Anywayz hope to see more interesting posts here, ie more funny stories abt ur students that I can share with my teacher gf. hahha...
3 comments:
Am I proud to be the first to leave a note here!? I love reading blogs though I have not started doing mine, yet. Hopefully I can find time to get going. Bet we will have more chance to bump to each other again. Either here or out there.
Yoz... actually, guilty to say, nvr had the time to read up on ur old blog. :p
Anywayz hope to see more interesting posts here, ie more funny stories abt ur students that I can share with my teacher gf. hahha...
haha... didn't know that cousin ah chin has a teacher gf liao... will try to inject some sch life stories if possible.....
Thanks Ann for leaving some footprints behind. :)
Post a Comment